ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth kits? Parrot etc

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Anyone got any experience of anything like this? Have just bought a cheap Vectra C as a daily/tow car and obviously it doesn't have Bluetooth or anything that fancy. I don't really want to change the factory head unit, but would like Bluetooth for my phone and, if possible, music. Has anyone tried any of the aftermarket Bluetooth gadgets like Parrot etc? Any recommendations?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I
Anyone got any experience of anything like this? Have just bought a cheap Vectra C as a daily/tow car and obviously it doesn't have Bluetooth or anything that fancy. I don't really want to change the factory head unit, but would like Bluetooth for my phone and, if possible, music. Has anyone tried any of the aftermarket Bluetooth gadgets like Parrot etc? Any recommendations?

I had a parrot system in the 200 and it was pretty decent. Could play music through it.

Offering an alternative, we have a Pure Highway 600 in our Mini. I chose this over a new head unit as with the Mini a head swap is a real PITA.

The DAB/BT receiver is actually in the small box attached to the screen aerial, the head unit you see is just the controller. I have the DAB/BT receiver pugged into the aux in but wireless is also possible.

DAB reception is great for me and I have streamed to it from an iphone with no issues.

https://www.pure.com/uk/car-audio/products/highway-600

IMG_4901.jpg