ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth Speakers?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I’m after a few Bluetooth speakers for around the house and garage, anyone recommend something good and loud? Can be mains powered.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Cheaper the better, not bothered on what they look like.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got a couple of Soundcore Flare 2s, they certainly do the job. Soundcore is Anker’s audio arm and I’ve got two pairs of their headphones too which are excellent, and on par with £300 headphones for less than a third of the price.

In fact this is on offer, I’d give that a shot. I’m tempted to grab it myself although I really don’t need it.
Deal of the day: Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Titanium Drivers, BassUp Technology, IPX7 Waterproof, 24H Playtime, Soundcore App, Built-In Handle, for Outdoors, Camping https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08LQNL42Z/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Last edited:

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Echo with premium sound are £54 atm down from £90. We have them at work on a large shop floor and it covers that area really well.

Just got one for my garage and might get another because of the quality

Reactions: Pep

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've had my Bose Sound Revolve since 2017 now and it's brilliant, use it loads.

Only problem is the cost if you wanted a couple of them.

Reactions: Pep

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I've got the IKEA version of Sonos and they are fantastic, we have two of the 'book shelf' types and one of the Lamps

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom

Mrs has a UE Boom, barely used, and the battery is fried. Can’t charge it, and can’t even play anything with it plugged into the mains as it says battery critically low. Seems a common issue.

I’ve got a 10yr old Bose Soundlink and it’s still brilliant!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Mrs has a UE Boom, barely used, and the battery is fried. Can’t charge it, and can’t even play anything with it plugged into the mains as it says battery critically low. Seems a common issue.

I’ve got a 10yr old Bose Soundlink and it’s still brilliant!

That must be super annoying, I've had a UE BOOM for about 8 years it seems. still working great!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Ultimate Ears - various speakers, some can be Daisy chained. Dust/shower proof…