ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluewater meet *PICS*

Megane R26
Well not the best turn out for my first meet :( But met a few nice people.

Turned up to find dubweiser sitting there all on is tod. After spending some time looking at the clio's going by, wondering if any where here for the meet, a little ole cup pulled up, little newms with co pilot LadySubstanze.

Did the old meet and greet :) Then hung about but no one else seemed to turn up. Did spy a 182 and a few other clios floating about, but none where there for the meet.

After deciding it was too cold to wait about (or told by Donna that she was freezing) :p We went inside. Donna expected us to go on a shopping trip but me , newms and dub went up for a lil drinkie in the Sports Bar. Donna joined us after she spent her pay packet. Chatted for a while then headed off. Arriving back at the cars, We found wazza16valver sitting there. He'd only been waiting there an hour or so *ah bless* :)

Took some photos, then made a run for it. Hopefully next meet will be a little bit more sucessfull, but met a good bunch of peeps.

Oh and yes my Camera skills are much to be desired for :p

DSCF0755.JPG

DSCF0756.JPG

DSCF0760.JPG

DSCF0764.JPG

DSCF0767.JPG

FULL FAT 182
well i was going to go home but i killed time by scoffing a boots meal deal :)

and also caught up on some needed sleep :sleepy:

Cant wait till the next one, hopefully there will be a few more cars.

shaggysclio.gif