ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bmc cda ik

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
mine came this morning was wondering if anyone has one on the same as set up as mine? 1.6 16v dynamique. because i dont think it goes straight into the throttle body does it?

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
o and is it better if it goes straight into the throttle body, because i dunno if it will fit because of the way the engine is.

Mazda MX5 1.8
hmmmm im not sure

i know when i looked into getting one it said the flange *snigger* will be adapted to fit

ill have a look see if i still have the email about them....

Polo + Micra
i adapted a bmc cda to fit my car but that involved a hackenscmit and a k-tec ramcharger:evil::evil::evil:

Mazda MX5 1.8
lol the email said:

It's not a direct fit though. I think you have to cut the flange off to bolt the box directly to your airflow meter. It's a fairly popular box though so it can't be that hard to do.

>

>Hope this helps.

>

>Regards

>

>Simon

>www.motorsportworld.co.uk

so im guessing its gonna be a bit of a b**ch of a job.......

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
the instructions give a way of fitting it without connecting straight to the tb, but i was just thinking it would be better..mite just get some samcos

Polo + Micra
they are just replacement hoses for your coolant system.

i think you need an elbow off the tb an then something like a 45 into the bmc

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
If you need an elbow mate, contact Team Think on here or google Think Auotomotive. I got a 70mm bore 90 degree elbow for my 172 today for £19 delivered. Cheap as chips. the equivalent Hill Power bend is around £50 I think.

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
ok i started to fit it today and the bit that the filter should connect to is oval. (wont fit) the tb, is at the back of the engine, post pics if you have of a 1.6 16v

BMW 320d Sport
Post a pic of your engine bay, and the dimensions of your throttle body and the CDA and I'll work out what you needed. I once got a super-fat CDA (from a BMW Z3 3.0) into the gap between my valver's gearbox and rad, and managed to get it hooked up to the TB successfully, so it can't be any harder than that :) OK the engine blew up about two weeks later, but that was a different story.