ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bmc cda who sells them

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

whatever demon tweeks do them for you can buy one from me for £10 more

T F G in newcastle sell them, about £190 ish i think,but don,t quote me on that.

They can also fit it for you, once again not sure of price charged but they say it,s a bas*ard to fit the cold air feed to a 172, but once fitted they said it transformed the car, the lad that had it fitted said he nearly sh*t himself the first time he drove it.

They also sell really good cheap ICE and they can get you just about anything you need for your car at really cheap prices.

P.S they are also known as BASS-MECHANIX if that helps.

Skoda Fabia vRS

hi mate, i work for motor world, if you definitely want one then PM me.....

i can match a price aswell if its genuine and not some only got 1 at that price offer.........

Sorry i could,nt get back to you quicker dogmaul, the number for TFG is 0191 261 2445.

As i said before there really cheap and do some cracking ICE deals, they do installs, anything you want and they know what they are doing.

just so you are aware

the only official distributors for BMC are

Eurostyling International Limited

who are based in Milton Keynes

website is http://www.eurostyling.com

there is a list of delaers they use around the country on their website

hope this helps