ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC Induction

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I wanted the bmc a while ago, but some lads claim that it caused power drops and that put me of it for the moment. but they do look good and sound nice. maybe you should get a remap and a RR after to see the results.

BLACK GOLD 182
you pay for rollin roads, al get old airbox on n do it and then it with bmc and c the difference, no cold air feed on it at mo but can sort one wen i get chance, yeh i fitted it at 2.10am....... adsa car park....al get video posted on here if u dnt believe me and hudders did it lol

Za**** & Xr250R
Nice one mate i've got one fitted aswell awesome bit of kit for the £££
I tried to get a caf fitted to myne and the only place i can see it fitting is the NS foglight is that where your planning to put your's ???

BLACK GOLD 182
i dunno yet, i gunna av a look round car....maybe on drivers side into the lower grill have cold air feed with hole cut in grill 4 it.....hahahah hudders it was an adventure....av t find summet else t fit at asda late night 4 laff

Za**** & Xr250R
i dunno yet, i gunna av a look round car....maybe on drivers side into the lower grill have cold air feed with hole cut in grill 4 it.....hahahah hudders it was an adventure....av t find summet else t fit at asda late night 4 laff

That's where i planned to fit it i bought a lower grill with the caf trumpet already fitted but the aircon pump is in the way on myne there's just no room on the OS :S

Za**** & Xr250R
Here's just a few of the mod''s lol

ABCD0007-10.jpg

ABCD0016-9.jpg

ABCD0008-9.jpg

ABCD0010-7.jpg

ABCD0015-6.jpg

ABCD0006-15.jpg

ABCD0007-15.jpg