ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC Vs. Viper

S4 Avant
depends how hard you hit them

...i can only vouch for the bmc, mine gives a nice noise when you put your foot down

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
depends how hard you hit them

...i can only vouch for the bmc, mine gives a nice noise when you put your foot down

Am tempted to get the bmc as it does look like a good kit and is 70 quid cheaper then the viper, does it give a noticeable noise?

C

clvs2222

if your only after noise (which you would be on a 1.2) then go down to halford and get a £20 filter. nothing wrong with them , and give a very nice sound

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
if your only after noise (which you would be on a 1.2) then go down to halford and get a £20 filter. nothing wrong with them , and give a very nice sound

noo this isnt for my 1.2, im gettin a civic 1.6 vtec sport, I already have an open powertec filter on my 1.2

Am just trying to find out what the noise is like on a BMC or viper before I buy one

vers le haut doigt milieu
Had a Viper on an old 172 and it was okish, want to get a BMC as I have just heard thery are designed better.