ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bmh.01 - total Hero

cliosport 172
Just a proper thankyou to Ben - he has sorted my car - which others had quoted £1000 for the cost of a fuse!
Amazing - he has the gear - and the idea!
A very pleasant young and knowledgable guy.
THANKYOU BEN - THANKYOU SO MUCH!
Fellas - he knows his stuff!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I had a Lupo in the workshop today with exactly the same problem... no start, no diagnostics possible as no power to the port, etc - 5A fuse, job done! Its the normal excuses really:

Kit can't talk to the computer...
... Must be computer that's fucked!

Ben's a good lad and has helped me out with some relay duties before but as he works for Renault he should know them fairly well ;)

PH1 172
Lost of the ecu supplies due to a fuse. No ecu comms with it blown so everyone else was thinking immobisiler issue and new ecu etc. ££££ basically, 90p fuse sorted it.

Was this causing the fuel pump not to prime and only allowing the car to crank?

If so what fuse was it mate?

PH1 172
No as paul says test it first, I didn't just assume it was a fuse. It was tested to be a fuse.

Definately won't assume it's that, would never assume anything with cars let alone french ones....

I have no clue when it comes to auto electrics so don't have a clue where to even start with the tests you have spoke about in here :(

If I called my breakdown lot, would they be able to test for the problems or would they do the bare basics? :-/