ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bmx riding.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
First time having a go at BMX riding photography, enjoyed it but the sun was a little low and caused me some real problems :<

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

And a few of Barron tryin some flip n making a arse of himself.

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Thanks

/Adrian.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol

Good photos, bit of a shame about the light, but they still came out well!

Makes me want to get my skates on again looking at them.

2014 Focus Titanium
Good effort, can I ask what mode you were in? You have ISO200 on every shot and say that the sun was giving u jip because there wasn't enough light. Personally I'd had been shooting in ISO800 from the off (and wide open rather than 7.1) to give u more room with the shutter speed. Problem is a lot of these look soft or blurry and having such a lowish shutter of 1/200 won't be helping things. ISO800 and wide open aperture would have got you around 1/800-1/1600 which would have produced much crisper shots.

Good effort though!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Thanks for the advice, the real problem i had was how low the sun was. Any time i got even the slightest bit of sky in the shot ended up over exposed, but the ramps were coming back under exposed.

Hopefully will get better ones next time.

Thanks for the advice, the real problem i had was how low the sun was. Any time i got even the slightest bit of sky in the shot ended up over exposed, but the ramps were coming back under exposed.

Hopefully will get better ones next time.

Up the ISO, enlarge the aperture, up the shutter speed & shoot in Manual.

Ai-Servo or One-Shot? If One-Shot it would explain the OOF shots. Also in the Custom functions see how you cope with using the * on the back to focus, find it very useful for shooting sports.