ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Kit

EP2 i-VETEC 1.6
Could any1 recomend a body kit for me 1.2 that dosent look chavy if dat is at all possible:D looks a bit bare:

20348223a11087638687l.jpg

Ta

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I got mine all off this site mate, people breaking sports, just take your pick really, or ebay?. its worth becoming a member tho, will help you out a treat ;)

EP2 i-VETEC 1.6
i wud buh monies tight at the moment, halifax wont sent me my replacement debit card out ive been waitin for 4 weeks:mad:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
rs kit will be hard to come by,

put a word in at your local renault breakers shotgunning bumpers and wings from the first wrecked 172 that comes it,

or pm steve79 on here, he brakes 172/182's alot and sells them for parts on here.

other than that ud be better off keeping the standard kit that getting some fiberglass crap made in a chavs back garden.

rs kit will be hard to come by,

put a word in at your local renault breakers shotgunning bumpers and wings from the first wrecked 172 that comes it,

or pm steve79 on here, he brakes 172/182's alot and sells them for parts on here.

other than that ud be better off keeping the standard kit that getting some fiberglass crap made in a chavs back garden.

+1 top bloke collected a engine from him not long back :D

EP2 i-VETEC 1.6
ill hav 2 go 2 da scrappies, i wud also lyk da 182 seats tho chances of findin sum wer i liv is low:(

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
i got them all posted to me mate,
dont think i could make that far ov a trek like! :p

Im from sketty, wer bouts are you?