ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Kits

Just brought a 16v and am looking into putting new bumpers on it or maybe an all round body kit. Anybody got any suggestions on kitts and where I can get hold of them. Any help would be most appreciated.

Email: mailto:jason.tuvey@:bluecarrots.com">jason.tuvey@bluecarrots.com

yea, dont do it mate - keep the bodywork as it is it already looks the dogs danglies, but if you are 110% going to body kit it get a maxi kit.

pete

Well I didnt want to go to expensive I just wanted to jazz it up a little, as you say I like the shape of the car. I just wanted to get a little bit of individuality into the car. I have seen some nice and subtle kits on the 16v nothing to flash. I was looking at about £1000 but I also need to get some small rust spots and chips taken out and the same time. Any suggestions on where I could get these things done???:confused:

With a grand you will be lucky to get a front and rear bumper and a new spray job!

Maxi FULL body kit is nice, but fitted and painted expect to pay in the region of £3500

Do the prep work yourself or do what I have done and rope in a couple of Cliosport members to help out!! Loads cheaper than a bodyshop, trying and get it to a stage where all they need to do is prime it and spray. Choose a colour that is standard but would look different on a Clio, the bloke who is spraying my car did Jusss in the other Clios gallery. Check that one out, he has not really bought a kit and I think parts and labour were loads under a grand.