ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body mods

Mk2 clio sport
Finally i have passed my test and my car is back on the road after the winter its a clio2 mk1 sport and i have some money saved up for some mods to the car. So far all i have done is put an IK on put a decent sound system in and sat it on some 16inch black multispoke alloys.

Now its time to do something more to the outside i dont want anything huge just some subtle body mods. I was planning on lowering it with a decent set of coilovers to make the car look better on its alloys (possibly some new brake discs too) and mabye get the windows tinted.

I want the car to have an agressive look to it but nothing ott it has to be subtle

So fire away ideas as im all ears to the people who know what they are talking about

Thanks a lot guys and girls

Ollie

FK coilovers and turini alloys I think look great.
Colour code it.
Don't stick 2.0 16V badges etc on it
Dynamic/172/trophy/V6 etc spolier

Monaco Blue Mk2
Any pictures of it at the minute.

I'd lower it too, but coilovers v. expensive. What about APEX?
I think you should get it colour coded.
Tints will probs be nice and I agree wit edde, especially on the turinis (but I'm biased!) and the spoiler.

Mk2 clio sport
Hmm i would rather put some coilovers on it as the performance of them would be welcome as i plan on doing a possible 2.0l conversion next year so good suspension would help

Will have to look into those wheels as i dont know what they look like

But i thought putting cliosport and 16v on the back makes it go faster :eek:
nah im proud of what it is ..................1.4 power\m/:evil:\m/

Im not really into the whole bodykit thing at the moment but i do like the idea of getting it colourcoded and i may also get everything smoothed over for a more streamlined look

Cheers for the input guys