ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyshop in West mids

a black one
Recently I got rear ended, and have now had the car repaired (twice) by the bodyshop my insurance company recommended.

I have now complained twice as I am totally unsatisfied with the quality of the work and therefore plan to source my own repair and get the insurance company to pay.

Can anybody recommend a bodyshop local to me (Leamington Spa) that can carry out quality repairs please...

Help appreciated.
:D

Recently I got rear ended, and have now had the car repaired (twice) by the bodyshop my insurance company recommended.

I have now complained twice as I am totally unsatisfied with the quality of the work and therefore plan to source my own repair and get the insurance company to pay.

Can anybody recommend a bodyshop local to me (Leamington Spa) that can carry out quality repairs please...

Help appreciated.
:D

No suggestions I'm afraid, who did the insurance company send you to?

a black one
No suggestions I'm afraid, who did the insurance company send you to?

Shires in leamington. Catalogue of minor problems so far and it's been in twice. Have no trust to be sending it into them again. All my boot floor is now bent where they have tried jacking up the rear exhaust mounts to get the tail pipes to sit higher and the rear glass looks like it's been sealed into the tail gate with chewing gum.
Not happy at all

Thanks for that. That sounds awful, refer it all back to your insurer. Mines in for repair at the moment and having waited for a month I don't think I could cope with a bad paint job. Even if it's top notch I couldn't recommend them as they have just gone bump.