ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyshop recommendations South Manchester / Cheshire

mini cooper s
Hi All

I want to get a few bits of paint sorted on my Iceberg 172...any recommendations in the Northwest area?
Really appreciate any pointers...thanks.

Paul

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I've not been yet but I hear loads of good things about Singletons auto bodies in sunny Stockport. Gonna take mine there for bonnet and wings

mini cooper s
Went to see Singletons today seems like a proper honest business run by a guy with a lot of passion. Reckon I'll give em a go and report back (prob around mid-June.

clio dci 1.5 dynamice
Trafford Body Repair Center ( i guy called Ronny) not cheap but paint work and workmanship is faultless

Armchairracer

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 1
Prospray is about 3 miles from me ..i need a few jobs doing soon so that will be my first port of call ..?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I'm currently getting a trophy spoiler sprayed at Dave Naylor auto refinishing in Halifax. I'll let you know what the job is like.