ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BOLTS for Headlight and Bumper - Where can I buy new bolts ?

Clio
Where can I buy these bolts from (am I limited to going to my local Renault dealer) ?

Hi,

I have had to replace my front bumper and one of the headlights. Only thing is all the bolts to hold both of these on are corroded and some were rusted away completely almost to just orange dust.

Also the two bolts and the fastner clip things that slip over the corner of the bumper allowing a bolt to screw into it. Well those clips were completely gone. The ones on the corner of the front bumper and the ones on the side front for the front wings and bumper to attach to.

Question is where can I buy these bolts from (am I limited to going to my local Renault dealer) ?

Any ideas peeps ?

(Oh, I have a Clio Privilege 2002)

Clio
I went to Honda once and a tiny bolt for the air filter cover for my Dad's civic (yes rusted bolts - AGAIN) and they were something like £2.50 each. Just for a bolt !

So I was wondering if anyone knew of websites of companies where I could get them. But I think I will have to go to renault tomorrow.

Clio
Oh, erm, no I don't. All I know is that they are basically all the same bolt with the same very thin thread.

Basically the bolts that hold the headlight in, all the bolts are the same as those. So I guess its a standard Clio or standard Renault bolt for stuff in the engine bay.