ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonding glue

Clio200 EDC Lux
I need some bonding glue preferablly in a tube (like bathroom sealant etc) so I can make a bead of it. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
iirc Jewson sell a product called sticks like s**t, [trade only] thats pretty good and so is Gorilla glue.

Has something already fallen/ broken off the 197 then? ;)

Last edited:
  renault clio 172 2002
if you have a company near you called gap that sell platic stuff for window they sell some real stuff it comes with an activator in a can and it will stick owt apart from polystyrene

Clio200 EDC Lux
front splitter on my 197, I have the new larger sport one. Its bolted on either end and has screws as welll, but there is a channel than needs bonding stuff in it.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
If you have a trade supplier of vehicle paints and fillers, they will be able to advise you of the best one for the materials involved.

I have bought stuff like that before, but I cant remember what its called, I remember it was made in Germany and it certainly did the job and wasn't expensive.

If the name comes to mind Ill PM you.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Poor show!

Also, by 'anything' I mean - glue related, as no doubt someone will be on here wanting oral or something!