ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet damage

Black 200 Cup

-kids in the street, what can you do? meh
3 options,
Fill and respray (it was done with the corner of a brick)
New Renault bonnet and respray
New Carbon bonnet

Any recommendations?

ta n that.

K20 EG Hatch

yeah i would go for a carbon one but would also be well pissed off. As someone said on here not long ago do the sh*t in a bag on fire doorstep thing of there parents home.

Will make you feel better!

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 16 August 2004

its a cup so either blue or silver
haha ok, didnt see his avatar! Carbon, look at Sis one, theres pics of it in MVP under "Bluewater meet" or something

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

get a new bonnet from renault not that expensive they are £133.87+vat pt no M R77 51 469 458 that is for a 182 think they would be the same price for the cup.

the carbon bonnet is not going to be any lighter than the ally one even if it is it will only be a faction and is it worth the cost i also dont think they look nice from a distance looks like you have been to the scrap yard and picked any old bonnet up and cart be arsed spraying it

Black 200 Cup

Yeah, its blue...i was thinking more of what would happen in a crash (having seen the cup crashes in the bad weather) Im thinking the carbon would fly off in one bit...or shatter...i dunno. :/
Anyway, waiting for a bit before I go for it, but carbon is really tempting. I dont care if it just looks black from a distance..the gel-coated ones look great close-up. The pics seem to have gone. Anyone got one to share?

Oh and dog sh*t in bag had crossed my mind. I just thought Id squeeze the perps with some guilt induction. :p Heh, kids.

[Edited by five5v on 8/16/2004 11:20:07 PM]