ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bonnet mod!, badboy style?

just messing on photoshop quickly, and thought this mite look quite good if done well, whats everyones thoughts....would only do it to a non rs, quite an aggressive look to it i think...
bring on the haters lmao, im not 100% just thought its different

cliobonnetmod.jpg
[/IMG]

172 and vw passat
Dont like the idea of that. good photoshope skills tho. (get a carbon bonet insted) :D

2002 Cup172
you could get some eyebrows on the bay a while back that did that to the lights cost bout a tenner so a cheap way to test it i spose.

I the photoshop looks good but dont think it'll look good in real life.

And if you think bout it all renault did between ph1 clio's and ph2's was basically badboy bonnet the front end. and they did a good job dont ya think?????.

clio 1.2 16v,
yea well it would be nice to ask next time, dont really like people stealing pics of mine, or anyone elses car,

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
aggressive imo = sharpe, jaggy RAZOR lines, not child-proofing corners

J03

MX5 1.8
there are some cars that suite badboys and there are some that dont, and thats the clio.. its too cute looking to look badboy.. if it was a fiesta or a corsa then yeah probz

rps13
it's impossible anyway,

the clio bonnet meets flush with the lights

it would have to have a step in the bonnet and would look like two sagging breasts

FF RB 182
peoples own opinions maybe? and making my car look noobish

you may be ok with it, i would of much prefered it if he asked

Unless you have stated you own copyright to it, sod all you can do unfortunately. Looks terrible though I agree.

J03

MX5 1.8
i mean if you want to keep the standard front bumper

also my saggin breast statement stands

eeyyyyyyyy? whats the bumper got to do with the bonnet flushing onto the lights?? badboy bonnet can ba achieved on any car....

rps13
yes but will have to have a step over the lights unless the bonnet was double set.

if not then the standard bonnet wouldn't meet up with the front bumper or grille area no?

J03

MX5 1.8
it probably will do with a lot of filler, sanding/smoothing to blend it in and get it as flat as possible

"Navy" N17 TWO

Mates old car over here :approve:

The joints on the bonnet work sometimes cracked & showed up in the paintwork - but we were very fussy about our paint in those days

He's moved on to a Lexus IS200 now (after a failed search for insurance on a 172)

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
thank you!!!! if any one made a nice mod to my car, and not adding some chavved up "hood" i would be ok :)

If I chose a car to photoshop I would'nt pic one with a w**k black front badge ;) Just looks like any clio tbh dont know why your moaning.