ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonnet vented Cup

Titanium ph1 turbo

Ive got to admit its not my taste. Why ruin the looks of a good design with some cheap aftermarket chicken wire. It makes the driver look about 17 (mentally). All it needs is some blacked out windows, a set of halfords foglamps positioned mid-grille, and a set of 3 spokes.

Ad

MK2 FRS

I saw it at Oulton park and in the flesh it did look good. Was thinkin on black with a chromed mesh would look the buisness. Pic kind of doesnt really do it justice.

dont suppose anyone has a pic of a cup with a willy vent? prob not one done yet, do you think it would look tidy? someone give photoshop a try?.....

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 22 September 2003

The new clios bonnet isnt flat..and has that ridge in the middle..it wouldnt work.
I know a lad that grafted a 16v vent onto a Nova bonnet, which also has a ridge in the middle and that look surprisingly good.

Not a cr@p Nova either, this is a very tidy 2.0l 16v on TBs!

I have got all the contact details for r-sport, i am talking to them about cliosport and am going to try and get a 20% discount... i spoke to the head honcho for about 30 mins at oulton park yesterday.

the bonnet & vent are about £250...

i think it would be lighter than the carbon one?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 22 September 2003

I have got all the contact details for r-sport, i am talking to them about cliosport and am going to try and get a 20% discount... i spoke to the head honcho for about 30 mins at oulton park yesterday.
So besides the R-Sport ECU and the Max Power stylee bonnet... what else can we get off them???

Would love a 20% discount off an ECU though!

Clio 197

That kind of thing would only look correct on a fully kitted S1600.

It looks silly on a car that isnt even a Gp N spec.

Quote: Originally posted by Tiger on 22 September 2003

dont suppose anyone has a pic of a cup with a willy vent? prob not one done yet, do you think it would look tidy? someone give photoshop a try?.....

Does your willy particularly need a vent? Perhaps changing to some 100% cotton undercrackers might help before you go all the way? ;)

BMW 320d Sport

I think its the actual mesh itself that is wrong, not the look. Obviously looks the part on the S1600. A proper job done with stainless woven wire would be a lot better.