B Beef-Mc Jul 7, 2007 #1 Who does bonus accelerators? I've had a look around but the only company that seem to be offering this is Admiral? As for anyone whose done it, after your 10 months are up can you take that accelerated NCB to other insurance companies? Cheers
Who does bonus accelerators? I've had a look around but the only company that seem to be offering this is Admiral? As for anyone whose done it, after your 10 months are up can you take that accelerated NCB to other insurance companies? Cheers
Andy A Car Clio 1.4 16v Jul 7, 2007 #4 You can yes, i'm not sure if all insurance companies accept it though as I stayed with admiral
db Car db detailing™ Jul 7, 2007 #5 i did it for three years (well 30 months) and then changed mine, renewal said i had 3 years no claims so new company didnt question it.
i did it for three years (well 30 months) and then changed mine, renewal said i had 3 years no claims so new company didnt question it.
R Ricardinho Car Seat Leon Cupra 290 Jul 7, 2007 #6 the insurnace document says you have the number of years not months so should be fine
Pep Living Dangerously ClioSport Club Member Car M2,XJS,S1000RR Jul 8, 2007 #13 Norwich Union do it, ive just bought my 3rd policy with them. they are 9 month policies
M mattih5 Car 172 MKII FF Jul 8, 2007 #14 Beef-Mc said: Elephant have been the best so far, down £600 from last year Click to expand... Hope mine comes down that much, i'm in my first year which is costing £1,200 with 1 years NCB.
Beef-Mc said: Elephant have been the best so far, down £600 from last year Click to expand... Hope mine comes down that much, i'm in my first year which is costing £1,200 with 1 years NCB.
B Beef-Mc Jul 8, 2007 #15 Do the RAC and Norwich Union get a quote online for their bonus accelerator? I can't see it, either that or I'm being very blonde
Do the RAC and Norwich Union get a quote online for their bonus accelerator? I can't see it, either that or I'm being very blonde
R Ricardinho Car Seat Leon Cupra 290 Jul 8, 2007 #17 yeh i cant do 10 months anymore in the clio, reached my peak!