ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonxys CSS 2012 Pics - Search Your Reg!

Diesel Barge
Reet i've finally got all my pics up and tagged the regs. Now ive rushed them as im at work so i *might* of got your reg slightly wrong so if nothing comes back try just the first or last part of your reg.

There's only another 200ish, but hopefully the majority will be cars that sam missed, but i think the rain put me off :p

Same as before head to http://fcs.bonxy.net/ and search your reg :)

James.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Reet i've finally got all my pics up and tagged the regs. Now ive rushed them as im at work so i *might* of got your reg slightly wrong so if nothing comes back try just the first or last part of your reg.

There's only another 200ish, but hopefully the majority will be cars that sam missed, but i think the rain put me off :p

Same as before head to http://fcs.bonxy.net/ and search your reg :)

James.

Finally. :)

Diesel Barge
oh and she's nice :p

7731644770_314f8f33e9_c.jpg

No way.

LT55 TGX was my old RB, who has that now?

Still has the white diamonds on the wheels I did. Looking fantastic though :)

Wow cheers mate

I forgot to take any pics of mine at the show and didn't think anyone had - turns out you got 2 shots of mine and a shot of mine on track at FCS I'd not seen before too LOL

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Wow cheers mate

I forgot to take any pics of mine at the show and didn't think anyone had - turns out you got 2 shots of mine and a shot of mine on track at FCS I'd not seen before too LOL

Don't mention it.

They'll be there forever if you need them.

I also have CSS 11 to upload yet but can't seem to find where I've left the file on my server! :(