ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bonxys CSS 2012 Pics - Search Your Reg!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Tried and failed to find you, as you were parked just up the row from me. FG05UDT. Only had he car about a month so relatively new!

Yours looked immaculate compared to mine, so many things need tidying really! Will keep an eye on your thread for ideas! haha :D

Thanks mate!! :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
They will always be there for future reference.

There will be a big update soon to the site, moving all the pictures to a different site, which will work alot better, and you will be able to save all your images by adding your username to them.

Should be here before the next car show!

Sam!

Mini Cooper S sport
YAY!!

7717976146_70642b5659.png

7717978204_4dee3d5bc9.png

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I love your 500 Ali. Was having a perv at it this morning.

Countryman JCW
Can't see mine or my mates? "DN05 YTT" and "SIL 2131" we were parked on the right as you came in...

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Good idea that you can find your own car.

Must take you ages to go through them all.

Top effort.

Good one of mine too, thanks.

172 sport
Mine ain't here you got the two cars I came with then I was hoping mine was their nothing did you take pics after that first bit of rain mate?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ah, found one of mine! Parked the opposite way round to everyone else so they could see the for sale sign.

7717952186_b032a20c23.png

Cheers Sam :D

172 sport
Ok fella hope it's on there as these pics are amazing you took one of a 197 with white wheels and a 182 in blue with blak Williams wheels I was next to them was it after the rain you started to take pics mate?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The Dog Kennel actually looks clean, on the outside anyway,
although you have stood the perfect distance from it to not show up all it's defects. :cool:

7718234434_67fec689b2.png

Cheers Bonxy Jones. :approve:

Diesel Barge
Where's the ones from the other side then mate?

To save you from all this tension i've just looked through and i've missed yours. sowwy.

Hopefully i'll have all mine uploaded tomorrow, s**t internet and all that.

Clio 197
Thanks for the pic of mine. The reg search says m17 ljg and not m17 ljf, but i'll let you off as you've done such a great job :)