ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot Install

1.2 clio expression
So Ive fitted my new HU, a mutant usbone from car aduio direct and now im after ideas of what to do with the whole install!
Iv fitted some mac audios to relace the front door speakers, but am now stuck on what to do with the boot!

Im tempted to build a false floor then put a couple of subs in (my friends giving my some 400w sony xplodes i think they are) but wer in need of an amp, any ideas? Bearing in mind i might want to wire something into the parcel shelf too?
Im on a budget aswell, very little cash, anybody have any suggesteions on what to get amp wise? or maybe tips on making a false floor boot build?

Thanks

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
they're all speed freaks on here mate very few are into their audio installs that much. its all about stripped out rears and weight saving haha. im in the midst of building some fiberglass speaker pods and 'A' pillar builds, well i've been at it for ages but cant seem to find the time now to crack on and finish them ...have a looky http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=321475

have a look on www.talkaudio.co.uk for this sort of stuff mate. theirs some brilliant guides on there too for custom installs.

Renshaw

1.2 clio expression
they're all speed freaks on here mate very few are into their audio installs that much. its all about stripped out rears and weight saving haha. im in the midst of building some fiberglass speaker pods and 'A' pillar builds, well i've been at it for ages but cant seem to find the time now to crack on and finish them ...have a looky http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=321475

have a look on www.talkaudio.co.uk for this sort of stuff mate. theirs some brilliant guides on there too for custom installs.

Renshaw

Thanks man! Im not looking to a massive job or anything, just something to up my sound levels a bit because the back box ive got on is rather loud, so need to compensate by having more noise :)

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
You may want to talk to Tigger on here - I think he's done competitions with his audio installs.