ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot not unlocking..

Well about 3 weeks ago my boot stopped unlocking, as i will be needing to access it for my trip to the south of france in a couple of weeks i need to sort it. After scrambling around in the boot i removed the plastic cover where the locking mechanism is. When i press the c/l button i can here it tick but nothing more. Im assuming its the switch, thats had it. Does anyone have a part number for it?

Cheers :)

Clio 182 Cup
Happened to mine a few weeks back, it is the solenoid. I just pushed the boot in whilst I pressed unlock and it worked for me. Not had the problem since. Thought it might be worth a shot for you to give it a go.

No such luck for me nothing happens what so ever. Once the boots shut i can only open by climing into the boot and pulling down the metal lever

Pearl Black 172
I had the plastic clip inside break on mine, locking would spin but because the clip was broken it would nt unlock.
If you open from the inside and take it apart, its worth checking the white clips inside

Well i ended up taking the solenoid off, there a couple of cogs in it.. I took the larger one out put it all back together and hey presto me boot now locks and unlocks :) thanks for ppls advice xx