ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bosch Flat Wipers

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice Thread Cheers !

Just ordered myself a set, was going to get some normal Bosch ones from Halfrauds this week so saved me a trip

Nice ;)

al

ST on the way...
Having used them in the rain now, I wouldn't have any other blades, they are fantastic!!! :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is it a big job fitting them, how long would it take and do they clip into place with a plastic fitting into the hook?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Are the blades refilable or do you have to replace the whole blade?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Are the blades refilable or do you have to replace the whole blade

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sorry for sending the question twice i thaught the 1st 1 didnt go out

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm very tempted they certainly stand out, they wont be very many mk2 clios on the the road with those on, just baught 2 new champion blades still in the box thats life isnt it.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Don't do them for the rear.

Very good on the front though and i don't think they need replacing as often as standard blades.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
The only trouble with them they miss the window about a inch at the end of the wiper. also they leave a line of water on the window at the tip of the wiper where its been

B

Brown.

i just got some off ebay, 16pound delivered on buy it now, theyre class imo look mint too :)

?
Theres plenty more too, all you do is email the guy at the end of the auction with the model car you have and he supplies compatible blades. there called "flexy or flexi blades" on ebay though.

BUY THEM!

tiTTy & SV650
wow £28 i wonder if eurocarparts sell em cause they do the usual bosch blades at half the price halfrauds do.

Look terrible imo but if they work better so be it.

al

ST on the way...
Having had them on a while now I have to say they are MILES better than the standard ones :D

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
The only other thing thats wrong with them you carnt change the blade its self you have to buy the hole thing.
If your like me i buy the hole thing everytime anyway

Sorry to bump an old thread, just had a pretty simple question and couldn't be bothered making a whole new thread for it. Is the windscreen the same size on a Dynamique as opposed to a 172/182? (meaning should I get 2 x 21" Flat Wipers)

Adam

1.8 8v RSi
If you haven't got a set - GET THEM ORDERED! :D
If you're broke, sell the bloody cat! :clown:

One of the best mods on the car - and worth every penny!
Delivery within 48hrs too (and thats to N.Ire)

DSCF0469.jpg
mine work fine and do everythin these do....not the same make or anything lol....just come from an average garage....dont see what all the fuss is about tbh....and to b fair....i can think of actual mods that are better than wiper blades lol (not tryin to offend you btw)
never noticed ti was an old thread lol