ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bosch Flat Wipers

al

ST on the way...
Fitted them last night and they are fantastic :D

Not so sure about the look but they are certainly cleaner than regular ones :)

wipers1.jpg

wipers2.jpg

BMW F31
how much better are they? they distribute the pressure evenly dont they? why should i bother buying them? e.g advantages?

PH1_172
yeah there nice b/f had them on the cupra r they are very good at clearing water ans they have more presure against the screen, ill have invest in them

ST
The wipers stop working properly at around 85-90 so if these stay planted on the window i may get some...

ST
In my old 1.2 dynamique i managed 120 indicated tho on my mates road angel we had in the car it was 112 lol

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
somthing ive been thinging about for a while they are mine are shite and really anoying at times so i might have to invest.

Racing Blue 182
Nice, my gfs uncle showed me them a bit back and said i should get them. He is a driving instructor and said they are very good to say he uses his car all day everyday

"Navy" N17 TWO
If you haven't got a set - GET THEM ORDERED! :D
If you're broke, sell the bloody cat! :clown:

One of the best mods on the car - and worth every penny!
Delivery within 48hrs too (and thats to N.Ire)

DSCF0469.jpg

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Can someone post definite sizes for the drivers and passengers sides?

That pic above, the passenger side looks bigger.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Cheers, I got a bit confused when people said 21inch then someone said 21 driver and standard passenger.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
I got them from same sight to lol does yours miss the window at the bottom of drivers side of window???

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yeah mine does. Misses the last few inches of the sweep in the bottom corner of the screen....still look ace though and better than any of the standard blades.