ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bose Qc3/15

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
recently been very tempted to buy myself a set of these, has anyone had any experience with them, the 15's ( overhear) get 5* review on whathifi, but still unsure

Clio 182
I have the QC3 and would highly recommend them, sound quality is excellent and if you just want some peace put them on and power them on gets rid of a lot of noise or the other half moaning. :p

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Tried the 15s out a couple of times, both times is noisy shop environments and they are brilliant.

I wouldnt use them enough to justify buying them, but the ability to cancel noise was better than anything I've ever heard.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Just a side note I wouldn't take what "what hifi" say as anything... Av forums etc say that they are a crap review company.... Ask on av forums or just check them yourself....

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Yeh but its the same here to be honest, its all personal opinion, i would rather take the opinion of a magazine, who review hundreds of products, than some so called "audiophile" on a forum, I do understand what your saying though cause I agree the bose surround systems just don't cut it for me, all highs and lows with no midrange. I suppose i just need to test some for an hour or so and go on what i think rather than other people.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Tried the 15s out a couple of times, both times is noisy shop environments and they are brilliant.

I wouldnt use them enough to justify buying them, but the ability to cancel noise was better than anything I've ever heard.

Same.

I 90% talk myself into a set and then snap back to reality and realise I won't use them enough.

If I was commuting every day on the bus / train, I would have a set.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Same.

I 90% talk myself into a set and then snap back to reality and realise I won't use them enough.

If I was commuting every day on the bus / train, I would have a set.

lol, I've just told my dad to order some for my christmas present :eek:

15% off at currys at the moment....