ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boss' new 997T Wheels...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's all personal view.

Money can't buy you taste...hummm if that were true why do people buy Green GT3's and ones with Orange wheels?! Yet people seem to love that option.

Bizarre.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
More track orientated though Ali. The 997 is meant to be understated almost.

The wheels don't actually look that bad in person. It's one of his better buys. He could also buy a Ferrari or 3 but he wouldn't get away with driving it everyday or nipping into town and leaving it outside Greggs. The 997T is an immense everyday car.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I would bet my Jewish conk on the fact that more people buy the GT3 to pose than they do to take on track! Same goes for other "track orientated" versions!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed. I wouldn't take mine on track, I just love the look.

This has been on track more than the road. Went to Knockhill the day he bought it...

21867b9e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
He didn't buy it for track work really. It's a Turbo S with Ceramics ect.. so it's a little more track based iirc.

He bought this for track...

78154e0a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: