ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought my new car today !

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Tomorrow I will be picking up my 07 plate Vauxhall Astra VXR!

Have had a blast in the 172 in the 14 months I've had it, cracking little car, just fancied a change really !

I've part ex'd the Clio with the dealer so I will post a link when it's up for sale with them, I've got my last 2 cars from them and they are great.

Will remain on this site as it's easily the best car forum i've used !

Here's some pics of the Astra, let me know what you think :)

DSC07540.JPG

DSC07542.JPG

DSC07541.JPG

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Mint! Think it will be a toss up between this a corsa vxr or a meggy 230 for me next :)

Had a go in them all! Corsa was great, would have loved one if I couldn't afford the Astra... The Megane was alot quicker than I expected, but I fancied a change from a Renault tbh, also had a go in a Civic Type R, which left me sadly unimpressed, and an R32, which sounded bloody fantastic but didn't feel as Savage as the Astra, a bit too smooth !

This is probably the most expensive car I will ever own so I can afford to be picky, lol...

rps13
for me it's the black, black wheels. f**king terrifying looking thing!

gorgeous mate, any plans for boooost??

Monaro VXR
Love these took one for a test drive and just could not get comfortable in it though. My head was constantly touching the roof even with the seat at its lowest point. Which made for problems when going over bumps and banging it.

Shame as I do really like them. Oddly thought the Corsa VXR felt bigger in the front by quite a large margin. Just can't go back to a small hatch now would miss the space to much.

Nimbus Megane R26
lovely car, will be my next car i think .. silver with anthracite wheels and a remus exhaust..they sound the mutts.

saw a Nurburgring special the other day... I had to stop and stare at it for a while. Looked awsome in white! :approve:

MKIII 138
saw a Nurburgring special the other day... I had to stop and stare at it for a while. Looked awsome in white! :approve:

how the hell did they pass that exhaust through regs though ?? it pops and bangs and is louder than a scooby exhaust