ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bozzi's Dynamic S

Photos must have been posted on a bagged forum or something to get all these idiotic responses?

By 'Paul' getting his car so much media attention and getting it noticed as much as it was, it was inevitable that some would latch onto the style and take elements to use on their own cars. Bozzi has nothing to be ashamed of IMO but then I'm not someone who's just signed up to have a dig at the lad.

vauxhall corsa vxr
I'm with sofaboy there tbh Pauls car is nice but the kit is awful, his car his choice just like everyone else, I think your car pulls the wheels off well mate

M135i
few of my pics...
6042985376_a0166f67e1.jpg

6043102880_155dec2f3c.jpg

6043078650_1ca201ef7c.jpg

6043069436_54f8b8c140.jpg

6042492073_0982d989d8.jpg

6043032210_09b0518b3b.jpg

6042474777_8be61e043c.jpg

6043010278_1478f4b5d5.jpg

6042416051_8c555bed1f.jpg

mk3 dyn s
ye pure static lol erm ap coil overs wound all the way down on front and backs half way with custom springs

mk3 dyn s
tar m8 wna go lower but keeps bottoming out as it is. riped lamba sensor off on way out of trax :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Right?
What's your point youth?

Thing is those wheels with the colours was done by Paul so why would you do the same.
If he didn't want to get fuckin' compared to someone else's car don't make it look similar.
Get what I'm saying, pal?

Only just seen your comment and well quite frankly your ill informed they were on a polo. X

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yea loads, yesterday i smashed the bottom of the car on the road on not so big a bump in the road (not a speed bump just general un-even road). Loads of speed bumps local to me, it scuffs and bangs on most. Its just a case of being careful but i have made note of which roads i NEED to avoid and which i can get away with. Only the underside of the car is battered now and ive managed to bend part of a frame under the car.(attatched photo) Its fun and it does nothing but turn heads :D

f1b7a8be.jpg

mk3 dyn s
ha ha tht looks like mine lol cats got a realy nice dent on mine lol scraping is the only way :p

CLIO PH1 172
Hahah looks like the bottom of mine all the welds on my exhaulst system are squared off now and the sump has some pretty hefty chunks of metal missing :) got to love lows though ;)

Fiesta ST-3
All this low talk makes me miss is. Tbh, cruising over speedbumps in the 182 just doesn't feel right!

However, my spine doesn't miss it!

Hopefully another 2.0 Clio, thinking a 182 or something similar.

Any more plans for this? It looks perfect the way it is tbh, I'd leave it and enjoy it!

mk3 dyn s
erm got a few plans thinking of going wider such as spacers n pulling arches to give it a bit wider stance then just tidy it up i gess nothing much else i can think of

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Nothing else to do, you're on the money not down to the little things that people notice at meets or shows.