WillR26
ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys,
My 182 needs new discs all round this is going to be my first time doing brake works on a car, really just looking for any advice on doing them on a 182 mine's a ff I don't think that makes a difference here. so Firstly, I've seen that some come with and some without the bearing for the back ones so if someone could recommend what ones will be able to done the easiest so without access to a bearing press etc and if there's other parts whilst I'm there worth doing like the soft lines. Also what brand people have gone with themselves looking for a middle to high end one don't really want to cheap out when it comes to brakes but also don't want to break the bank. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
My 182 needs new discs all round this is going to be my first time doing brake works on a car, really just looking for any advice on doing them on a 182 mine's a ff I don't think that makes a difference here. so Firstly, I've seen that some come with and some without the bearing for the back ones so if someone could recommend what ones will be able to done the easiest so without access to a bearing press etc and if there's other parts whilst I'm there worth doing like the soft lines. Also what brand people have gone with themselves looking for a middle to high end one don't really want to cheap out when it comes to brakes but also don't want to break the bank. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.