ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake fluid

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
About to order some Goodridge brake lines so will be changing fluid, what fluid do you recommend and how much do I need.
Cars used for sprinting....

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
ATE Typ200. You can get it from Euro Car Farts which I find a lot easier than having to order tins of RBF600 on the internet when you’re spannering at the weekend. From what I remember a tin was enough on my clio.

Won’t get the brakes particularly hot sprinting anyway.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Kev that link you have put up for the hoses take me to a page for a 182 are these same for a 172 cup??

Pagid DOT 5.1 is fine. Used it in all my track cars over the years. You can get a 5L from ECP for the price of 1L of ATE type 200.

Also used ATE type 200 and Castrol RBF for comparison.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Kev that link you have put up for the hoses take me to a page for a 182 are these same for a 172 cup??
All Mk2 RS models use the same hoses. HEL just like to confuse things with multiple part numbers for the same kit