ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake lights

BG 182
a while ago i had the good ole esp and abs light on, turned car off back on light stays out bla bla im sure youve herd it all before, so yesterday i got myself a new pedal switch seeing as there cheap (got it through work as im a mechanic). what i did notice it that obv all pedals have slight "play" if you will in them ect but when this play is "took up" to the point where the brakes work the rear light have something like a 1-2sec delay before they come on, is this the norm with the ph1*2's? as in my ph1 1.4 even gently tapping the pedal the lights would come on. its nothing serious as they work fine when im driving ect i was just curious as to why the delay and the fact they only come on when you fully press the peddal and not when you gently touch it even though you can feel the car slowing down.