ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake questions

RenaultSport clio 172
Hi, I was wondering on how the HC Brembo discs that they sell over yozza... is it worth it? there are some kit with the same discs and different pads. They any good? Anyone tried these?
Thank you.

There worth it as there the same sort of price as normal ones and if your using harder pads then the wear markers are handy.

Lionel Richie
we mainly sell the brembo discs because they're LOADS cheaper than renault AND they're the only discs we couldn't destroy (yes they REALLY are that good!)

if you've ever seen us on track, you'll see why we use them

they're so good, so good infact all our rivals sell them!

RenaultSport clio 172
I have a 172 mk2...the standard disks are not 280mm...i don´t know the exact mm of them
....but what do you do regarding the standard calipers of my 172? they fit the 280 mm?

RenaultSport clio 172
thanks...yeah they seem to be 280mm..sorry for that post, wasn´sure...anyway.....
What kit do you recomend for road/track use?? the brembo hc with greenstuff, ferodo, pagid blue?

FredYozzasport said:
we mainly sell the brembo discs because they're LOADS cheaper than renault AND they're the only discs we couldn't destroy (yes they REALLY are that good!)

if you've ever seen us on track, you'll see why we use them

they're so good, so good infact all our rivals sell them!

fred is on the brakes so much he needs somethign that wont...break..........:p

FredYozzasport said:
did you dream of that one on you're own?

Ben talks the talk, but doesn't actually do sh*t!

but your not allowed to drive the the YS car ;)

and your just jelous.....