ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch Acorn Sports

Had a Drivers Choice booked for last Saturday (13th NOV) at Brands Hatch via Acorn Sports voucher........

Like many others travelling that day. nobody could get there as part of the m25 was closed - and all surrounding roads/routes were in chaos - i sat in a 4 hour jam to do a round trip of 11 miles !. I am aware that at least 12 other people didnt get to the track, and despite phoning acorn and brands hatch they are passing the buck to each other, and dont want to give us another day to use this voucher, therefore wasting alot of cash ! . Apparently alot of people have complained nobody wants to do anything at all to help; If i could get in touch with some of the others a letter en mass would have far more impact than if i sent one by myself . so.......

If anyone had a days driving booked at brands hatch over last weekend and couldnt make it due to the m25 being closed please post here or PM me..................

if you know of anyone who had a day booked and couldnt go please PM me.....