ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch in a Polo

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Missing the point lol.

With most petty crimes like this I think they are better off not costing the tax payer, draining the system but more so contributing in a sense with a hefty fine and community service or curfews etc.

That's for a whole other thread I guess though as its more a discussion on the justice system and how the magistrates court deals with these petty criminals. It's also obviously just personal opinion.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
The thing is, he endangered the lives of not only himself and the passengers in the car. But everyone else on that track and marshals as well.

BG Clio 182 FF
Yes, it's a harsh punishment. But IMO it's needed, because if you can get off 'lightly' with it, then more f**king mongoloids will try it.
Agree. He seems like a bit of a "lad" (i.e f**king cocksucking, mouthbreathing, mong c**t) so a fine and some community service would be easily brushed off and would not make him, or others, stop and think. Given his previous attitude on facebook I think he'd laugh at community service.

Impreza RB5 #054
The thing is, he endangered the lives of not only himself and the passengers in the car. But everyone else on that track and marshals as well.
lets go the whole hog. The lives of everybody at the track, the population of the local towns and counties. Pretty lucky he didn't cause genocide.

Listerine & Poledo
good stuff.
Now if only all the chav dicks can get themselves incarcerated, the roads would be a lot safer.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30082212

A man who drove a car on to the Brands Hatch circuit during a race has been jailed for eight months.
Jack Cottle was arrested after footage of a VW Polo being driven on to the track in June was posted on YouTube.
Cottle, 22, of East Sussex, who was driving his girlfriend's car, had admitted a public nuisance charge at Maidstone Crown Court.
Judge Martin Joy told the defendant, of Durgates, Wadhurst, he had "endangered many lives".

Ailsa Williamson, defending, said Cottle "lacks maturity and is easily led".
"The best mitigation is Mr Cottle's very early guilty plea at the preliminary hearing," she said.
"It also follows full admission to the police. It was very fortunate that there were no injuries to the competitors in the race."

Listerine & Poledo
I doubt he could get one if he tried.
Exams need a modicum of intelligence to get through, something tells me he got 3 Es in Enlgish GCSE

Focus RS mk1
Just seen this mong on the news! Laughing as he was going in to be told his fate, just an utter bell! You would think after all the online abuse he might show some remorse!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Personally I think its a stupid punishment as I discussed on the last page but I guess they wanted to make an example.

I could probably steal a car and drive it through town centre like a loon with the police on my ass and get less.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Personally I think its a stupid punishment as I discussed on the last page but I guess they wanted to make an example.

I could probably steal a car and drive it through town centre like a loon with the police on my ass and get less.
Regardless, he deserved his punishment for just being an absolute c**t.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Glad he's been made an example of.

Hopefully his hoop gets thumped in prison and he realised he isn't as cool as he and his mong mates think they are.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
He's getting a free Xmas dinner, some more tatts done for free, and hasn't got to worry about fook all for 8 months.

Yea, he's really bothered.

Judging by the type of lad he is he will soon be out bragging about it or thinking he's a big man because he's been inside. Seen it before.

Harsh but harsh for the probable reasoning that it could potentially become the new internet craze with the amount of online coverage it has received. At least this will make people think again about trying to copy it.