ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch in a Polo

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Surely the easiest way of getting themselves and people racing killed. All need to be locked up!!!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
What a bunch of.knobs ... the only one with her head screwed on was the girl!.

But I am saddened that at a circuit like brands this was allowed to happen.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Some peoples thought process is bizarre! How would you ever come to the conclusion that doing that would be a good idea!

Clio 172
"Brand new VW polo" at the VW fun cup race... Smacks of viral PR to me. How can you get on track that easy without a marshal stopping you?!

Saying that... It's bad PR, the drive is an utter c**t! Lol

stunned anyone could be so stupid , stunned nobody stopped them in the pitlane , and amazed the CoC didnt throw imediate reds although he may of and you couldnt see

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I did piss myself when he was actually on track. Still an utter piece though, sounds like it was the girls car as well!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
How anyone finds this sh*t funny is beyond me. Sounded like the girl had a full on panic attack as well.

It's a shame he didn't do this on his own and have someone accidentally drive into him, could have been one less c*nt on the road.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Surely this is all evidence for the police to press charges ?
Sunglasses Ron what's the official police line on this ?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I'm pretty sure this isn't a viral video. Just a chav being billy big balls in front of his mates.
Im very surprised that he hasn't been arrested by now.

that race was genuinely red flaged ,check tsl timing

and if a pr stunt the msa would recieve bucket loads of complaints

Clio 182 FF
I'm literally fuming watching this. How anyone can find this funny or anything other than unbelievably f**king selfish, dangerous and arrogant then you're just as bad as him. Seen the comments from his mates of fb? Is this a joke? Probably will turn out to be fake and my annoyance will be completely pointless! Haha. But if it is real. Shoot the little s**t for brains. His poor Mrs was so damn frightened, and rightfully so. He literally had no idea what could have easily happened.

i dont believe its fake will as the race was red flagged , the CoC handled it slowly , the msa ,brscc and msv will all be in deep s**t i can assure you

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like a c**t, looks like a c**t. Shoot them all, I'd consider sparing the girl as she seemed sensible but I saw those stupid pink glasses....

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The thing that made me laugh was the unbelievably s**t security, not the actual act itself. Guys clearly a f**k-nugget.

he says his name in the video , i see his mate has pulled the vid down , alas i think he is a little too late

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
https://www.facebook.com/kingjack.lordcottle

Yup, looks just like I thought he would. Oxygen thief.

Oh, and this should help the police with other enquiries?

10376755_10154108251015627_239085205905592593_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...495626.-2207520000.1402858004.&type=3&theater