ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brave pills required

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The interior is a horrible mish-mash of parts from the two overlapping models of the time. You've got the W203 style sat-nav screen, but with dials from the newer A-Class, and the steering wheel is like a mix between the 203 and 206.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not as brave a pills reqd for driving this!!🤣
Thanks bonkers.

I drove a FWD Mk2 Fiesta with just shy of 300bhp and that was uncontrollable so the above must be pretty wild indeed, bet there are a few non descript stains on the seats.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Certainly a odd car. Engine is epic but what were they thinking sticking it in that 😂

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a bottle of brace pills to run this!

I reckon this will be on par with my old RS6 - shocking.

Why are there so few shots of the dash and switchgear (where you'd expect wear to be apparent), but tons of pictures of s**t you really don't need to worry about. Like three shots of the rear cup holders, several of the door strikers and two shots of the rear seat pockets?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish CC would split their pictures, or do two separate albums, or a top 10 or anything better than just dumping them all in one.

Put the 10 or so normal pictures that any seller would take at the top, and then stick the other 170 that are just slight angle changes of the same s**t over and over in a separate album, for anyone that wants the extra.

Like an eBay listing where you put the 12 best pictures in the album, and then stick all the extras at the end of the ad in the text.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
CC has gone completely to pot IMO, it used to be full of interesting stuff which looked to be good quality, now it's basically eBay for cool cars. Tons of cars on there with dodgy histories or other issues. But hey, lots of photos.

It's fair enough, they built their reputation and now they're milking it, it's a business after all. I'd certainly give them a go if I had anything interesting to sell and I do keep checking their stock, it's just as much of a bear pit as any other auction now is all.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
I wish CC would split their pictures, or do two separate albums, or a top 10 or anything better than just dumping them all in one.

Put the 10 or so normal pictures that any seller would take at the top, and then stick the other 170 that are just slight angle changes of the same s**t over and over in a separate album, for anyone that wants the extra.

Like an eBay listing where you put the 12 best pictures in the album, and then stick all the extras at the end of the ad in the text.

That's how the old layout was and it worked better.

The descriptions etc used to be better too.