ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo High Carbon?

182 Cup & 172
hi guys, i just purchased brembo high carbon discs from k tec, i also bought red stuff pads to go with them, will this be a good combination ?? :approve:

Clio 182
I have the same discs with Ferrodo DS2500 pads. Very good combination for street and trackday!

182 Cup & 172
I have the same discs with Ferrodo DS2500 pads. Very good combination for street and trackday!

i wanted those pads but i werent payin £100 lol, so i purchased the ebc red stuff for £66

Pretty sure it's still that price. Can't find the link.

You have to be careful when buying stuff from KTEC, not that the gear is dodgy, just a lot more expensive.

182 Cup & 172
:evil: aw wa im tampin just rang k tec to cancel but they said they already been posted, aw nm i know next time, umm.. i paid £66 for red stuff pads is tha expensive ?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
G 172 who is a trader on here also supplies the hc's for £45 posted mate! And he does the brembo pads too! Send them
Back to ktec and save money buying them on here

Stripped yozza'd cup
G 172 who is a trader on here also supplies the hc's for £45 posted mate! And he does the brembo pads too! Send them
Back to ktec and save money buying them on here

This ^^^
I just bought rear brembo disks and pads from him for £99! And they're more expensive as they have bearings in them....

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I havent had red stuff but ive had the yellows. I'll never buy EBC brakes again, really wasnt impressed! DS2500 all the way!

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but looking to replace/upgrade discs and pads on my Williams... I was going to get the Brembo HC discs from the site Danny linked to above. Want to get the DS2500 pads, but not sure about the caliper thing - they say to fit lucas calipers, but not sure whether that's the standard Williams thing or what.. If anyone can point me to the right set of pads for the standard Williams, I'd be grateful!!