ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bright Ideas required!

Well it's almost unbelieveable, the day I trade in my 182 is the day I reverse it into a rock in a carpark...(stop the sniggering!).

I can't believe it. This morning I trade it in for a nice BMW 330i Touring, this afternoon after a nice walk I'm reversing backwards and then there's suddenly this horrible noise and a sudden stop. Thankfully it was the corner of the bumper otherwise I could have done some damage to the exhaust system...there is some silver lining to this big black cloud! Pretty damn cross with myself, though not a lot I can do about it now sh*t happens.

The paint has been gouged out on the rear left corner and there is a slight dent.

Has anyone got any bright ideas, I'm thinking Chips Away or a bodyshop - bit of filler and some paint, or alternatively a bumper from a breakers yard. Can anyone advise of any good places in the Bristol area?

get it bodged , filla and touch up .......ull get away with it . if any1 says anything on the changeover , it was like that for ages ;) ;)

Glacier White 197 Cup
:D
kullycliosport said:
get it bodged , filla and touch up .......ull get away with it . if any1 says anything on the changeover , it was like that for ages ;) ;)

^^^^^

Right idea! How can anyone prove otherwise unless the garage is on here (which of course it wont be) :)

Glacier White 197 Cup
Also prob the cliosport demons made u crash as your exchanging your car and it isn't for another clio! :eek:

(Sorry for being stupid - u prob dont want these sort of comments after what has just happened to you!)

Herdie172 said:
Also prob the cliosport demons made u crash as your exchanging your car and it isn't for another clio! :eek:

(Sorry for being stupid - u prob dont want these sort of comments after what has just happened to you!)

:lolup: :lolup: :quiet: :quiet:

No you're probably right...

In the last month I've managed to roll into the back of two people and now reverse into a rock....after 9 years of incident free motoring.

So hopefully as things come in threes that's it for now.

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
As said find the cheapest fix possible and get rid. If it was going to a private buyer the in my opinion its a different matter, but a dealer, get it sorted and rid of :)

Clio 04 172 Cup
Dont bodge it! Be honest about it. Think about how you would feel if after sometime you find out that the BMW you are getting had been reversed into a rock and bodged!

mini ripper said:
Dont bodge it! Be honest about it. Think about how you would feel if after sometime you find out that the BMW you are getting had been reversed into a rock and bodged!

oh there is that point of view ........mmmmmmmmm:quiet: bodge it :rasp:
also check the bmw b4 u buy it ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Herdie172 said:

I agree it's clio karma;)

black golf v6 4 motion
this happened to my father in law the day after he done a deal to part ex his ctr for a mitsubishi outlander drove into his security post done 1500 worth of damage