ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brilliant Race At Laguna Seca

Enjoyed watching that, brilliant scrap between those two. What was the outcome of that end result though? Wouldn't have thought forcing someone in to the wall was legal lol.

The lights from the car behind must be blinding for the driver in front, being that bright and so close up his backside! I'd have thought it would be off putting lol

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I think the end result was 2 race ban for both and a 4 race old vette written off completely?

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
cracking racing how it should be but the end kind of ruined it went a bit ott putting him in the wall

that is awesome

StuBurns - i thought it was the other way round tbh! the vette driver was being a k-nob all the way round, then he was gonna win because of that cheeky nudge on the last corner? f**k that haha

still wrong though

Swift Sport
StuBurns? lol

Agreed, but I think the Porsche drivers defending was too aggressive, and on the last corner it looked to me like he slowed down deliberately so the Corvette would hit him and lose momentum.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Quality racing! Hah I usually cut through the pit exit like that 'Vette did when I play Laguna Seca on Forza 3 ;)

Last edited: