ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bring BBC iPlayer to Xbox Live

Formally Clio 182

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not really fussed. I don't use Facebook/Flickr etc on XBOX.

I use SkyPlayer constantly though. Great app. Just needs HD support now.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Don't use Friendface, Sky Player and I wouldn't use the iPlayer either tbh

360 is for mah games and streaming goat pr0n from the pr0n server

Go cry to your momma!
Bring it to silver members..it's not available to gold members is it?
I don't see it anywhere on my dash anyway!

I read that M$ want to only allow gold members access to the iplayer but the BBC classed this as basically charging for the service, which is not allowed..

Bring it to silver members..it's not available to gold members is it?
I don't see it anywhere on my dash anyway!

I read that M$ want to only allow gold members access to the iplayer but the BBC classed this as basically charging for the service, which is not allowed..

Stop being a cheap skate, only 30 quid for a year of gold!

182FF with cup packs

Thats pretty much how I read the deal.

BBC want iPlayer on Xbox Live
MS consider it to be a premium extra and only want to put it onto the Gold membership.
The BBC are not legally allowed to do the deal as it's an all or nothing, they're not allowed to charge for it, or have it in a scenario where you would have to pay extra to gain access to it.

This is basically why you get access to all the BBC channels no matter what your cable/satellite package is.