ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Britains Best Roads

Dear Clio enthusiasts,

We are currently creating an online database of the finest drivers roads in the UK. With map links and concise descriptions we hope it will become a valuable rescource to those of us who still like to drive for pleasure, or perhaps just make the daily commute a little more enjoyable!!

Pop along to http://www.tyrekickers.com/Roads.htmlhttp://www.tyrekickers.com/Roads.html and click the Add Road button to submit your entry.

We would welcome any feedback to mailto: reviews@tyrekickers.com "> reviews@tyrekickers.com

Happy Driving!!

Tyrekickers.com

?? That makes no sence to me. Can you explain?

Im not making public viewing of where I reg my motor, just seems a quick way for points to me

Quote: Originally posted by OutKa5t on 24 September 2002

?? That makes no sence to me. Can you explain?

Im not making public viewing of where I reg my motor, just seems a quick way for points to me
Sorry, I think youre missing the point. I was joking before about knowing where the cameras are!

Its purely a resource to let people know where the nice roads are in their areas, or a holiday route, for example. Its not necessarily about fast roads, just about good ones, whether they be picturesque, a short cut, whatever.

Submission is not compulsory. Just thought you guys might be interested, thats all.

ahh right Im with you now. Apologies.

Well in that case I picked up a book about this exact thing whilst at Donnington. I will be happy to submit some of the recomendations in there or would you rather they were tested first hand?

Quote: Originally posted by OutKa5t on 24 September 2002

ahh right Im with you now. Apologies.

Well in that case I picked up a book about this exact thing whilst at Donnington. I will be happy to submit some of the recomendations in there or would you rather they were tested first hand?
No problem.

Tested would be nicer, but anyway is good!!

Just out of interest, what was the book called?

VW Transporter 174

Tyrekicker

Your flogging a dead horse with this lot mate, the only time they put the pedal to metal is on a rolling road or the quarter mile ;)

Show em a hard core drive like the butter tubbs pass and they would run a mile ,well except craggy . I shall pass on you details to someone i know who will appreciate what you are doing.

172 Slayer

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 24 September 2002

Maybe "Tyrekicker" is someone from the Police!!
Interesting concept! Ive been called many things before!

If you took the time to look at the rest of the website, youd find some products for sale that dont come recommended by your local Police Force!

Oh, and the Supra pictured (mine, by the way) - not your typical plod car!

No conspiracy here, im afraid.

VW Transporter 174

Tyre kicker

Just perused your site and checked out the Essex top drives,and i think ive spoted a fatal flaw in your cunning plan. Your letting complete dickheads post their favourite routes.

Take this DJ nobhead or whatever his name is,he says his best drive is canvey to south benfleet which is a" dual carridge way with two roundabouts"The last time i traveled the canvey way it was only a single lane carridgeway,but dont let the facts get in the way of your top drives ;) And top top things off his ideal car for this epic drive if a .............XR LOL

If you need a tip for a top Essex drive what about SWF/coldnorton/southminster/tillinghamand back to maldon mostly "Bs" that might just wet my whistle :D

172 Slayer