ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broadband Supplier

Clio MK2 (1.2)
imo the Sky 1 is dodgey, cmon £5 for 8mb broadband ye righ, id go for the Tiscali 1, i have it and no problems atall since going over to wireless :)

RB 182
had a dodgy usb modem with tiscali and it was pain in the arse but is fine now i got meself a decent ethernet modem

VaVa
no problms with Sky whatsover. Coming up to a year with them and had a reliable 6.5 Mbit connection the whol eitme.

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
cable (virgin media) cant be beaten.

out of those two id avoid tiscali, was on them and the pretty much cut u off at peak times if you download too much. very annoyin payin for a service and not gettin to use it when you want

they've probably all got shocking customer service if you have any problems (i've had plenty with both BT and Tiscali) but, otherwise, i've been happy with Tiscali

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
well... telewest were great as they increased (doubled i think) your speed every 18 months for free. i always heard ntl were a bit s**t, but im guessing theyve met in the middle now theyre the same company. im mainly impressed by how f**king amazing 10mbit is tho, downloaded a whole ep of simpsons (175MB) in less than 3mins earlier :D :D :D (it tops out about 900KB/s)

Tesla MP3 2021
well... telewest were great as they increased (doubled i think) your speed every 18 months for free. i always heard ntl were a bit s**t, but im guessing theyve met in the middle now theyre the same company. im mainly impressed by how f**king amazing 10mbit is tho, downloaded a whole ep of simpsons (175MB) in less than 3mins earlier :D :D :D (it tops out about 900KB/s)

woopi di do lol. ;)

Be there 24Mbit I can download a full movie say 4.12gb in like 30-40mins. mine tops out at about 2.4MBps using private torrents.

All for £18 per month and dont have to deal with virgin shitty c/s.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Im with orange, and tbh, it used to be fairly good, but now I think it sucks, meant to be 8meg, yeah right.