ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broadband?

combo
On my mums computer at the minute.But want broadband for my flat who is the best to go with at the minute?? i want at least 8mg any help cheers..

ZT 1.8T
If u can get Telewest (soon to be virgin), its uncapped and quite reliable but not everyone has the cables.

A black one
It depends what you want it for... You get what you pay for really....

For fast d/loads you usually have to suffer with a cap on how much you can d/load each month.

For unlimited downloads you usually have to suffer with a slower connection.

Most ISPs practice 'traffic shaping' as stated in their 'fair usage policy' - always check the T&Cs. And a lot have peak & off peak hours, with some offering unlimited downloads during off peak hours which may suit you.

If you want to uses P2P file sharing programs you should look for an ISP that doesn't have a fair usage policy, or one that suits your needs.

If you don't use the internet that much you should be OK with the cheaper providers such as talktalk, wanadoo, tiscali etc but if you are a serious internet user those ISPs are 1 million miles away from what you need!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Got to go with the flow on this one Telewest/NTL/Virgin whatever.. completly uncapped and 10mbit