ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broadband

182 Full Fat
Who would you recommend for Broadband. I have just moved into new flat, not worries about having a phone land line, but want half decent Broad band connection. Anyone tell me what they have paid for installation etc and what per month? I've looked at Virgin media whohc seems good :S

182 Cup Inferno
dont go for the mainstream ones, i have had loads of problems with orange and virgin. my ex went with a company called eclipse, and they were fantastic, absolutely no problems, good connections, great for downloading!

Lee

BMW M2C
One of the lads at work is with BeThere. They seem okay, but what they promise isn't easy to get on the crap lines we have in the UK.

I took the risk of going with Sky and so far they have been fantastic. I only went with the 8mb package and I get maxed out performance on downloads and uploads. I can host games on the 360 and don't have any problems.

My ex and my parents are also with Sky and get better performance than they did using both Virgin and Plusnet.

They are a bit hit and miss though from what I've read.

Virgin do ADSL. My ex was with Virgin on ADSL before she moved to Sky. She doesn't even live in a cable enabled area.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
I went with the free orange bb with contract, speeds were sh*te, it was on and off all the time, useless support (if you could actually get to speak to someone). I signed up with Virgin - £10 per month, been spot on. Cable is the best option for me anyway because im miles away from my exchange, BT say max i can get is 2.5mb anyway.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I'm with sky too, very happy. :)

Even happier as last week they went active in our exchange with their own equipment, so hopefully very soon I'll be going even faster.

182 Full Fat
What about BT Broadband with the Wireless HUB. Seems very good bit of kit, as you can talk via Internet phone.