ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broke me car needs some parts...

After http://www.cliosport.net/forum//showthread.php?t=165539 I require some parts for my car(W-Reg 172) but am unsure what exactly I need.

1) A need a new driver side front wing, as it is cracked unless anyone knows if these can be repaired? If I was to get a new one I imagine that they come unpainted so getting a second hand one from a scrap yard in the right color would save me needing a respray? Or would there be color differances? Anyone know where I could get hold of a) a new one if they come in the correct color, or b) anyone with a second hand one

2) I also lost the peice of plastic that is in the wing a) is this peice essential and, b) where can I get one?

Thanks Mat.

Punto/Clio GTT
depends how big the crack is, can be welded n filled, but you can get clio wings in lucky bags nowadays.. piss cheap

Quick question, are standard Clio wing different to the 172? and what the peice of plastic from the wheel arch are they specific to the 172 and what are they called?

Thanks Mat

matthewod said:
Quick question, are standard Clio wing different to the 172? and what the peice of plastic from the wheel arch are they specific to the 172 and what are they called?
Yep wings are different.
Arch liners are different as well thats the bit under the arch.