ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Broken seat!

clio 172
hi there, my passenger seat has broken and will not pull forward. It feels as if the cable has snapped. It looks like the cable is still connected and maybe streched.

Has anyone else had the same problem? I don't really want to start pulling the seat apart to find that i cant fix it. The car is Ph 2 172.

Thanks

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
lift up the handle on the back of the seat and see if there is a cable attatched to it? if there is check on the bottom of the seat by the runners and follow the cable and it wil have probs come off at the other end. usually comes off the top though

White Sti Hatch
Happened in my old Ph1 could just be the pin at the runners has came loose give it a check and if its out push it back in and all should be working again

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
I had something similar where the cable had come unpinned. Take a look underneath the seat and you'll see you can unclip the seat fabric to get a better look at what is going on!