ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

broken something on fuel line Clio DCI 80

Clio Dci 80
Yeah thats right didn't take long I've broken something, in short terms i was attempting to unscrew oil filter slipped and knock a fuel connecting line thing.?
I've got pictures where you can see what part and another where its snapped.

Of course i can't run my car now, does anyone know if anyone stocks this part? or exactly what its called so i can search my self?

if no ones sure where this part is its pretty much above the oil filter, i could get a pic of under bonnet and edit it if needed.
also in the pics i am holding it together in the first two and in the second you can see it broken.
img0639t.jpg

img0640fh.jpg

img0641ol.jpg

i now know its a fuel line going into the fuel pump from the fuel filter.

Any help obtaining this part would be better than awesome!

Many thanks!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Oh dear, that's nots good as I believe that is part of the fuel pump itself!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
That is definatly a new fuel pump, just had a look at mine. It apears to be a threaded piece which possibly cannot be removed. As said do not attempt to run it, fuel lines are under pressure!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You need the pump off now to take it to a Bosch service center... They *may* have spares but if not its deffo gonna need a replacement pump.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Yeah, surely they'll have spares like that. Make sure when you take it off, you know which pipe goes where. Other than that good luck! :)