ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bro's new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He's got cups with ps2's win imo.
I can imagine the driving position would be perfect. Love the beemers for driving position.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol! Aye am the black sheep of the family! But i'm slowly teachin him how to WASTE money! lol

I always wanted cabon black, but i wanted red leather!
bloody CSL's! ARGH! No chance am getting them till later in the year! :(
Someone buy the vee FFS!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
they are awesome buys but too small for me to fit comfortably in, would have to be an M3 which are far too common.

ST

Lol, I see you have looks and brains. Lethal

Hi x

Deal as much ching as i do and you'll never be a victim of the Credit crunch. Fact! A.Robertson Cheaper 1 Verse 1

Puntin' Gear
, the critically acclaimed debut by Alistair Robertson who went from graduate to house hold commodity over night.

The book tell's a story of how the young Scottish born Jew became one of Glasgow's underground 'fat cats'.

Available from borders books and all good book stores from Thursday 12th March 2009, RRP £14.99.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hi x

Puntin' Gear
, the critically acclaimed debut by Alistair Robertson who went from graduate to house hold commodity over night.

The book tell's a story of how the young Scottish born Jew became one of Glasgow's underground 'fat cats'.

Available from borders books and all good book stores from Thursday 12th March 2009, RRP £14.99.
Yet still can't spell chapter. Bless.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I Literally BAW'D there! Some of your best work yet! I need an avatar to support the release!

Status
Not open for further replies.